1. We believe in the verbally inspired word of God as our final rule of faith and practice. We further hold to the KJV as correctly translated from the correct manuscripts.
2. We believe in one God, manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is creator of all things and sovereign over the same. He is eternal.
3. We believe in the virgin birth, the deity, and the sinlessness of Jesus Christ. His blood provided for our atonement. His resurrection proved He was God and able to grant to us eternal life.
4. We believe the work of the Holy Spirit to be that of lifting up the name and work of Jesus Christ; that he never exalts himself; that he accomplishes his work by conviction of sin, righteousness, and judgement. He regenerates, sanctifies, indwells, empowers, guides, teaches, and comforts the saved.
5. We believe in the person of Satan; his fallen state, his destructive ways, and his eventual destruction.
6. We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone. We further believe that all who believe in His death, burial , and resurrection may freely come to Him for salvation; that, just for the asking, the sinner will receive forgiveness of sin, salvation, and everlasting life; and that salvation is eternally secure and cannot be lost.
7. We believe that sin is any transgression against the divine will of God in all matters written and unwritten; that sin brought man death and eternal separation from God; that it condemns to a literal, eternal, and fiery Hell.
8. We believe that Jesus Christ is bodily coming back for His saints, both those who are dead and those who are alive at that time. We believe the rapture will happen before the Tribulation Period and that the saints will rule with Him a thousand years after the Tribulation Period.
9. We believe that the local church is the body of Christ. We further believe in the authority, independence, and autonomy of each one. The local church has only two ordinances: Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Table. It’s commission is to win, baptize, add, and teach every convert. We believe in separation from denominationalism, liberalism, ecumenicalism, new evangelicalism, and all neo movements such as the Charismatic movement.